Friday, August 14, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

So somewhere in this crazy little site i have a blog account set up! But since I used it so often I forgot what it was. I realized just recently I need to start blogging to get some of my stress out. A little crazy aint it? I am one of those people that dosent like being mad or angry or anything so I let my stress build up. Then when I do finally "blow" i become a complete asshole. So I am going to see if spitting it out on a computer will help me get it out. When you read them I know not everyone is going to agree with what I have to say, but I could care less because you are titled to your opinion. So comment and let me know what you think. As always

AXE'EM JACKS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Do eet. I love eet. Spit eet. Then remix eet.

    I'll dance to eet.

    ReplyDelete